YogaBodyworkers: 10 Days of Self Improvement Training through Ceremony, Science, & Healing
This training is for people who want to learn how to heal themselves so they can learn how to help heal others. YogaBodyworker graduates are equipped with educational and practical tools that enhance movement within themselves and their clients. By exploring your own asymmetries, injuries, and Anatomy through 10 Days of Yoga, Bodywork, & Ceremony, it becomes easier to know how to prescribe Yoga postures and appropriate bodywork to speed up recovery and improve intrinsic mobility patterns.
Our famous caress is the foundation of this work. Every day is an opportunity to apply touch in a highly skilled way.
We will cover 4 main sub-systems and how each relates to Breath function.
- The Core
- The Shoulders
- The Hips
- The Cranium
You will be trained to understand, feel, and see Anatomy, Breath and Movement Patterns in a whole new way. You will learn to feel how the relationships of muscular/fascial patterns shape the Physical body and how it moves and breathes. You will learn to see how Emotions get stuck in the body and work with how the nervous system & breath responds. You will experience the difference between practicing in “thinking mode versus feeling mode” and learn effective ways to strengthen your ability to hold attention and discern deeper levels of feeling.
Over the 10-Days, these are some of what you will do:
- 10 Days of Chanting of Ceremony – Singing & Dancing!
- 10 Days of 2.5 hour Yoga Class with 2 Senior Guardian Forrest Yoga Teachers
- Training in MyoFascial Release Bodywork for Scar Tissue, Injuries, Muscular & Joint Pain
- Anatomy Training in seeing relationships of Muscle Patterns to common postural & joint dysfunctions
- Learn to work one-on-one with a student
- Work deeply on your physical injuries, emotional or spiritual blocks
- Bond deeply with a like-minded community of healers